DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello people, The 05 1500 HEMI 5.7, what Gen is this truck? Has anyone come up with an easyer way to get to the plugs on the drivers side near the fire wall? Also any recommendations for headders? What brand, short, long? In return a pic of my RAM at Daytona International Speedway :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
i did my tune up last summer, and i found a magnetic spark plug socket was certainly my best friend for that ordeal. it definitely took my 6 hours to do the whole job.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did my tune up last summer, and i found a magnetic spark plug socket was certainly my best friend for that ordeal. it definitely took my 6 hours to do the whole job.
Yea I have been doing it one weekend at a time.... The plugs are next, thanks for the tip.

Your truck is 3rd Gen
Thank you Kind sir, your a gentleman and a scholar...
Welcome joining here is a great decision for any RAM owner so much knowledge and information here!!

Your truck is 3rd Gen

·
Registered
3 Posts
Might I also add I'm a Ford performance Guy (I know, I know) but I am looking to expand my horizions and get into Mopar Performance, I have always had deep respect for Mopar, so now I took the 20k plunge and I want to get into it Ballz deep and Learn all I can

1 - 7 of 7 Posts