DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 Procharged Sport CC with about 70k miles on it. Over the past two and a half years I've been towing light loads (maybe 1000 pounds or less) with the same small trailer. No brakes, just one axle, only lights. Recently we finally got the wiring on it fixed (it was running without lights for awhile), so I was able to actually plug it up for the first time. This is the first time my truck has ever has anything plugged into the wiring harness in the back since I bought it in 2015.

The trailer didn't have any lights. If it didn't work flawlessly on my sister's '18 Durango R/T, I would just chalk it up to the trailer. During towing and after, it sent a series of weird codes I haven't seen before. They were listed as:

C1002 - Chassis
C101D - Chassis
P0211 - Powertrain (Injector Circuit - Cylinder 11)
P1D08 - Powertrain
P3EF0 - Powertrain
P3E50 - Powertrain
U201D - Network

Except for the injector one (which later popped up but for Cylinder 10), I've never seen these and I tried looking them up and found nothing. None of these have come back since then. Hoping someone on here has had some experience with this.

I also did just take my truck in to fix a few recalls (Airbags, knob shifter, tailgate handle) but I opted out for reflash since it was an aftermarket PCM anyway.

Also, I've been occasionally getting the messages "Service Electronic Braking System" and "Service Trailer Brake Controller" at the same time at random intervals, with "Service Shifter" usually following anywhere between immediately to 10 minutes after. I've heard the first two can be fixed by replacing speed sensors in the wheels or pushing down on all the fuses, though. I'm not sure if any of this is related to each other, but I'm running out of ideas.

Again, none of this happened ever before I took it in for recall work and attempting to plug the trailer in.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts