DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! just purchased my 2012 1500 Laramie today and there is 3 little red cars stacked ontop of eachother in the corner of my stereo screen...nobody at the dealership seems to be able to tell me what they are for....anybody have any ideas?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Eric

·
Premium Member
32,782 Posts
I believe they turn green when you activate SIRIUS TRAFFIC
I am not sure if you have either SIRIUS TRAFFIC or SIRIUS TRAVEL up there in Canada

Sirius Traffic helps you to find away around wrecks & construction
Sirius Travel helps you find gas stations, theaters, sports scores, etc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome makes total sense but i dont think we have that service in Canada.....so then is there a way to get rid of the icon in the corner of the screen I wonder If it doesnt do anything for me?

·
Registered
718 Posts
You have a 730 radio? I noticed this same thing on my mother in law caravan. I do not have it on my 430 it is for Sirius traffic I believe.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm in Calgary, had it green for a few week and now its red again. It was kinda cool, showing the red/yellow/green of major roads for trafiic flow and where to stay off of, showing an accident if there was one. Not sure where the data came from but was interesting. Not really something I would rush out and pay for though, if i could

·
Registered
60 Posts
Weird...I was asking myself that question today. Didnt get an answer of course. So...mine changes colour but is mostly yellow. The question is ...does it work in Canada?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did some more reading about it and it looks like the only 2 places in canada that supports this is Montreal and Vancouver. I guess if you live outside these areas you are SOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts