• Mega Cab

Votes: 137 14.5%
  • Crew Cab

Votes: 79 8.4%
1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
The mega cab is actually being discontinued for 2009 and they are replacing with a true crew cab. The only thing I didn't like is that extra body behind the back window. Never did look right in my book and I hope they are eliminating that for the crew cab.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Quad cab is big enough, and if you have the 8ft bed you have a very very long truck. I have 6 ft bed and she still takes 2 spots to park. but it fits my tools and my kids.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a '96 Quad cab

·
Registered
174 Posts
I can't decide between the regular cab and crew cab. It is just going to be my truck and used for hauling but what am I going to do when I have kids and they want to go with Daddy?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Reg cab here

G

·
I've got a Quad Cab with short bed. I've got a 3 year old and a dog that have plenty of room back there. I think a Mega would be too big for me.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Mega all the way. Only problem is now me and my family are now spoiled. What next when I want to replace this one?
my thoughts exactly, whats next no more megacab's, the largest on the market, what do you do ? my boy is 6'3" and can sit any where in the truck without leg cramps......

gotta love it while its here

1 - 20 of 253 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.