• Mega Cab

Votes: 137 14.5%
  • Crew Cab

Votes: 79 8.4%
201 - 220 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was looking for a used Ram--I would have been happy with either the QC or the CC.

I got a better deal on a QC. It is more than big enough for my kids and sufficient for average-sized adults.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Reg.Cab

I have a rare regular cab classic 8ft.bed 1500 4x4 2 tone Deep Water Blue/Mineral Gray 2011 Outdoorsman. I have only ever seen 1 other truck similar, was a short bed just like mine for sale in Ark. on Auto trader. I have done many internet search to only find crewcab outdoorsman.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like the idea of the Megacab... maybe if they put it on the long bed chassis. I'd want to rinse my mouth out with a .38 if I have a 5.5' bed!
It actually comes with the 6'4" bed.. not sure if that is any better for you? I have had a 2006 megacab 1500, 2013 crew cab 2500, 2014 megacab 3500SRW....I won't take anything less than the megacab!(even though I wish they would figure a way to put an 8' bed on it from factory)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Crew cab! I would love to have a single also.. RACETRUCK!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Quad cab here, think it looks the best. Like the crew cab too but not the short bed and a crew with long bed wouldn't fit in my garage.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Crew cab, but I would rather have a quad cab. But the price was right on the truck. Honestly, I don't need that much room and I would rather have more bed space. Plus, the extended cab looks way better.

201 - 220 of 253 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.