Votes: 137 14.5%
  • Crew Cab

Votes: 79 8.4%
221 - 240 of 253 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Not on the list, but crew cab.
Yep, crew was not added until the 4th gens which weren't out in 2008 when this poll was started

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I went from a 01 quad to a 14 crew. Holly cow! That's a monster. I love it! Now the kid 2 large dogs and the wife will actually all fit! Don't think I didn't think about a mega cab. But I wanted a bigger bed. And I found a crew 6'4 and like it

·
Registered
599 Posts
I've had 5 quads (including currently)and 2 reg. cabs, to me the quad is the best compromise.
At first I was shocked to see the quad so far out in front...All I see is crew cab everywhere!
Someone really should update this poll or start a new one, although it is kind of cool, thread is 9 years old....how many of you still have the truck you voted with? How many have voted multiple times as they trade trucks....

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
to me the quad is the best compromise.
I agree, the quad cab was a must have for me in 2013, even with the 6.4 foot bed crew cab 1500s coming out that year. Dad prefers it too now that its just him, mom, and the dog in the house.

At first I was shocked to see the quad so far out in front...All I see is crew cab everywhere!
Someone really should update this poll or start a new one, although it is kind of cool, thread is 9 years old....how many of you still have the truck you voted with? How many have voted multiple times as they trade trucks....
That's a good idea, somebody should do that...

This poll is about to get a lot of new business

·
Registered
355 Posts
I went from a 01 quad to a 14 crew. Holly cow! That's a monster. I love it! Now the kid 2 large dogs and the wife will actually all fit! Don't think I didn't think about a mega cab. But I wanted a bigger bed. And I found a crew 6'4 and like it
I went from an '02 Quad to a '10 Crew, I like the extra room inside and I'm not totally disappointed in the 5'7" bed. I'm retired now and don't carry a lot of stuff anymore

Now I lay me down to sleep
With my Ram out on the street
If it goes before I wake
Please o Lord
Put on the brake!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Wow that was fast, Crew cabs have joined the poll! Going forward I bet it's 60-70% CC.
I'm happy with my quad!

·
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
3,248 Posts
Rollin' in a crew cab now

Well, like many of my posts on here since 2015 (about 1500 in total), the original one in here was deleted as well. Any how, traded in my quad cab and have a crew cab now.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Surprised at how little CC there are.
This poll was created back in 2008 before Ram made a Crew Cab. I just added the Crew option to the poll a couple weeks ago

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
^^^^Shows how much I know, thx:smileup:
Just FYI, you can look at the post date and time at the top left of the first post in a thread

·
Registered
71 Posts
Had a 15 quad cab, with two car seats way to small
Got a 16 rebel with crew cab and it's awesome
Way more room
I've never had an problems putting stuff in shorter bed (but I own a 12ft trailer for larger items)

·
Happy Ram - No more GM
2017 Silverado 1500 QC 4x4.
1,001 Posts
Crew Cab.

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,765 Posts
2017 Quad Cab.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
2014 Crew cab Outdoorsman...soon to be 2019 Crew cab Rebel when I can order one.

221 - 240 of 253 Posts