DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a similar thread in the light duty section so I figured I'd add one here. I did the cabin filter mod on my Power Wagon today. Then I vacuumed it out and detailed interior to see if the filter makes a difference with dust.

FWIW, when I was done I replaced the cabin filter in my wife's Traverse and it was filthy. It was the original filter from 2015 with 26,000 miles.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Put on the new breathing tubes .....a gibson stainless exhaust duel straight back from the cats. The sound is much improved loud enough but not to loud, like it very much when accelerating and slowing down, after that its a good cleaning that finished the day.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Dechromed my Wheels today. Took out the inserts and center cap, sprayed them with plasti-dip

Before:

After:

Now I just need to get rid of the white letter tires.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Put on the new breathing tubes .....a gibson stainless exhaust duel straight back from the cats. The sound is much improved loud enough but not to loud, like it very much when accelerating and slowing down, after that its a good cleaning that finished the day.
What are breathing tubes?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Washed the exterior today. Really a waste of time since all the snow has been melting causing wet roads but it made me happy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That seems like a shit ass spot for an oil filter. Unless you like oil all over your electronics box and engine. I think I would have to relocate that to a better spot.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ksh3
I did the same thing to cover up it up as it looks very stupid against a dark gray truck seems they could have tucked it up much higher under the truck

1 - 20 of 227 Posts