DODGE RAM FORUM banner

201 - 220 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Finally washed all the mud off and detailed it.
2016 Ram 2500 Laramie I6.jpg

·
Addicted to the Z
15,440 Posts
After much procrastination I finally had the Edge EGT sensor installed today. I've been running for quite awhile without it and wow what a difference in performance. The Juice module really needs to see that sensor to allow it to operate at full capacity. If you want to keep your truck emissions compliant and still want to play this is an amazing option. Edge Juice with Attitude (P# 31507).

·
Registered
28 Posts
I put on a BAK X4 Revolver tonneau on my 2018 2500. I like it as an alternative to the folding and hard tonneau covers. It looks sleek, nice and flat. I'm getting an increase of 30 extra mpg.

Just kidding. It's a tonneau cover and does what it's supposed to. ?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i put the stock wheels back on with 37x11.5 nitto trail grapplers. and i took the awning off.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Drove it! So here is the back story. Bought the 3500 Drw Laramie longhorn less than a week ago to pull fifth wheel. Traded in Wife's SUV and thought she would drive my 4WD as she used to drive an Xterra 4 wd- No dice! cannot get her out of of the truck- she says it will be her daily driver- Now it looks like I may have to make a reservation to drive it!!!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Drove it! So here is the back story. Bought the 3500 Drw Laramie longhorn less than a week ago to pull fifth wheel. Traded in Wife's SUV and thought she would drive my 4WD as she used to drive an Xterra 4 wd- No dice! cannot get her out of of the truck- she says it will be her daily driver- Now it looks like I may have to make a reservation to drive it!!!
haha haha! good luck!

·
Registered
29 Posts
She got a bath , and looks new again! Still looking for molded splash guards for the front and a chrome air deflector for the hood. It appears they are not there yet for the new body design of the 3500 Laramie Longhorn.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
my truck needs a good bath this weekend. i need to quit putting it off.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I installed a scavenger fitting in my exhaust and ran the CCV delete line down to it in the downpipe.

Reactions: tabber02

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Technically not today but on Sunday I Fluid Filmed my whole undercarriage, inside rocker panels, inside doors, and inside the frame to help prevent rust. Hopefully it helps preserve my Wagon for at least 7 more years. It's a 2015 and this is it's 5th New England winter. Overall the underside was not that bad as I'm good about rinsing underneath after salt. I even dropped the spare to get above it as well as spraying the spare tire rim itself.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Well started off installing resistors for LED headlights I put in a week or so back. Didnt have noticeable flicker, but was more preventative. So got those in and had a couple rusty spots behind grill I thought I would touch up (black). I have only had the truck since Thanksgiving so its new to me. It has a K&N air filter and I though I should check it. Good thing it was pretty dirty as was the air box itself. Silt laying in bottom. Then I had the thought maybe I should look at the throttle body. Icky poo It was black with crud. Now if any of this is going to help fuel mileage I dont know, but it sure shouldn't hurt any.

·
Registered
2016 RAM 2500 6.4L 4.10 gear ratio
15 Posts
Installed the wonderful trailer brake controller. That bracket install was brutal. Taking her to the dealership this week to get flashed.

·
It's Showtime!
569 Posts
Changed the oil/filter and the fuel filters on the 2500 this afternoon. 1st time for me, was not too bad a job. Figured I saved myself about $300 from what the dealer charged last year and I went with Rotella T6.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought 2005 powerwagon in Dec. Clear coat was peeling so had it painted first part of April. Yesterday pulled dash as had only vent air (mode 1 door broken) what a fun job! Took about 2-3 hours but done and works great.

·
Registered
2016 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4X4 6.4L Hemi
43 Posts
Just installed a MBRP dual exhaust system on my 6.4 Hemi. Wow what a difference!! Now it sounds awsome

201 - 220 of 227 Posts