DODGE RAM FORUM banner
261 - 265 of 265 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
New pads and rotors this week; hoping it is good for another 40,000 miles (salt willing).
M MINGLE Pressure Washer Undercarriage Cleaner, Under Car Wash, with 45 Degree Angled Wand
Plug the above into an Amazon search window and check this out. I use it to clean under the RAM because I live in the salt belt of Maryland. It worked nicely for me. I'm assuming you have a pressure washer but if not, don't skimp on buying a nice one with a significant psi rating. There are other versions of the undercarriage washer on Amazon if you don't like that one.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I bought seat covers for the RAM recently. They are very nice and have come in handy already a few different times. Got caught in a really nasty rain storm, threw them on to keep my leather seats clean and dry. Nice to have for other unexpected reasons as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Replaced the alternator on my 99 Ram 3500. literally stopped charging as i drove in my driveway today. I had one in my shop off a 2000 5.9 magnum that is the same housing but runs at 116 amps instead of the 135 or so on the Cummins. Its my only running vehicle at the moment so I will see about a correct one on Monday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Todays new problem, been having a grabby brake in the rear of my 99 3500. Took the driver side apart and have a leaky wheel cylinder. Couldn't get the passenger side wheels to break loose but going to replace both wheel cylinders. Have to do it soon as I need this truck to go to NC to retrieve one of my cars out of storage there lol

261 - 265 of 265 Posts