DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Took her for a drive and smoked a F150 with the 5.0!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I added a hitch cover, and I filler her up with gas (sure hope you don't want me to post every time I do that. :str:)
Well your post count would skyrocket if you did that! :hah:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
:LOL: @ post counts

I drove over to the next town for burgers at my VFW
then i washed it at coin car wash
i did it 2 days ago at a hand wash, but my apartment manager decided to shake out his rugs from the upstairs landing yesterday
Well, that sucks! I hope it didnt drop any stones or change on it as well....

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Reactions: SilverBeast

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
John, that looks good! I havent done anything with mine for 2 days. It has just been sitting in the parking lot bored!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Changed the oil and full flow filter today. 8 quarts of 0-20 Amsoil Signature Series and a new Wix filter.
8 quarts? Do you have a deep oil pan?

You should get into contact with Bighemi04. He is an amsoil dealer and can hook you up with your next purchase.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Not a deeper pan, I have a bypass filter on my ram. The lines for the remote filter setup and the bypass filter bring the total oil capacity to almost 9 quarts. If I only change the full flow filter the (like today) it takes a bit over 8 quarts.

Thanks for the info about Bighemi04 but I'm actually a dealer myself.
That sounds like a nice set up!

And no problem, I thought that you might be ;)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Today I took pics of my 5" black tips and posted them on here so you guys wouldnt go apeshit!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Today I gave my truck a bath (automatic car wash). It was filthy before. I was waiting until the majority of breakup was done but that didnt happen... This week is all in the 30's :i_rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Today I switched out my winter tires to the stockers. I sure like my black wheels(winter wheel combo) a lot more. I am really thinking about plastidipping these

1 - 10 of 10 Posts