Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,072 Posts
OUCH!

·
Premium Member
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab with 5.7L Hemi
24 Posts
Those pictures were taken after I washed the blood and guts off. I was going to post a picture of the deer but thought that some might not want to see that. She was pregnant with twins so I actually killed three deer. I guess I got a "three for one". LOL!

·
Premium Member
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Big Horn 4x4 Crew Cab with 5.7L Hemi
24 Posts
OOOHHHH ouchie.. even some furr in the wheel !
Yep, I went to Discount Tire to have them remove the deer hair out from between the tire and the rim and ended up deciding it was time to replace my original tires. Since I like the OWL over black wall, my choices for higher quality 275/60/R20 tires was limited.

So to answer the question "what did you do to your Ram today", I purchased a set of Goodyear Wrangler All Terrain Adventure with Kelvar tires and so far I love them.

Here are pictures of the "good side" of my "deer killing machine" with my new tires installed.

IMG_0107.jpg
IMG_0108.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
So for what I did to mine today, I have continued tweaking the software with AlphaOBD.

Discovered I can get a mini climate control display on my RA2 and also that you should NOT enable any options for an amplifier with that system. It has a seizure.

Turned on daytime running lights using my blinkers (I have switchbacks and wanted to use the white color in front but havent found an option for the parking lights) and got the software enabled for a reverse camera. Now i just need the camera.

All in all I'm having fun!

7321 - 7330 of 7330 Posts