7381 - 7400 of 7424 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 RAM Laramie Crew Cab
3,440 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
God, I remember when this thread started eight years ago. Glad to see it still going strong.

Reactions: Omac

·
Registered
2017 Ram 1500 express
65 Posts
Finally did my headlights and light bar with 4 led 3" cubes. Have quad headlights with rgb halos, led h11 bulbs, carbide 3157 switchback bulbs and a 40" heisse rgb light bar all connected to the bluetooth heisse rgb app.

20200712_201617.jpg 20200414_174706.jpg 20200817_135135.jpg

20200817_135107.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2013 RAM Laramie Crew Cab
3,440 Posts

·
Registered
Handyman, Mechanic, Welder, CDL Driver
17 Posts
Just bought this truck. Washed, polished it. Febreezed interior, and reblacked exterior trim with Back to Black by Meguires. Installed missing and loose driveshaft bolts. Bought and Installed stock airbox then did the DIY cold air tube mod. Replaced headlight bulbs. Changed the oil and filter.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I cleaned out the cabs of my '95 and my '99. over last weekend I did some digging into the 4x4 problems on the '99, and I sat on my porch and dreamed of the day I get my '94 running right again and when I make my Gen2 convoy a reality. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
I cleaned out the cabs of my '95 and my '99. over last weekend I did some digging into the 4x4 problems on the '99, and I sat on my porch and dreamed of the day I get my '94 running right again and when I make my Gen2 convoy a reality. :D
Same paint as my 95 2500 but yours is showroom,mine is doing farm work after earning its retirement mobile quarry welding

·
Registered
58 Posts
Haven't been on here in a while - picked up a set of absolutely mint daisy takeoffs wrapped in like-new Good Year tires for a killer deal. Been looking for a set for a while but these were the deal I was waiting for and they are super clean - no curb rash that I saw and the chrome is in great shape. I've also done a set of Gibson shorty headers recently and working on a later model 4.7 intake swap - just trying to figure out the PCV line routing...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Haven't been on here in a while - picked up a set of absolutely mint daisy takeoffs wrapped in like-new Good Year tires for a killer deal. Been looking for a set for a while but these were the deal I was waiting for and they are super clean - no curb rash that I saw and the chrome is in great shape. I've also done a set of Gibson shorty headers recently and working on a later model 4.7 intake swap - just trying to figure out the PCV line routing...

Look like new

7381 - 7400 of 7424 Posts