DODGE RAM FORUM banner

7401 - 7420 of 7424 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ram 1500, Crew Cab, 5.7, 4WD, Blackout edition
92 Posts
Cleaned the studs to prep for running board install, wife having trouble getting in and out with the mods so far. Truck is sitting the same height as the 2012 dually was now. Awaiting delivery of said running boards today.

Reactions: Jary

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Cleaned the studs to prep for running board install, wife having trouble getting in and out with the mods so far. Truck is sitting the same height as the 2012 dually was now. Awaiting delivery of said running boards today.
You just need to place, then remove a step stool for her to use every time she gets in and out of the truck.

Reactions: Neverstock21

·
Registered
92 Posts
You just need to place, then remove a step stool for her to use every time she gets in and out of the truck.
Haaa, I tried that, not good enough!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Installed the upper control arms for the 2.5 leveling spacers I installed a week ago. Information I have found they are saying the ball joints are different designed for more travel, 2 hour job. Time will tell I guess.

Reactions: 2016 blackout hemi

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ag
Rotated tires, set tire pressures to 37psi., torqued lugs to 130ft-lbs. and set spare tire pressure to 40psi. I have big respect for all of you DIY'ers! We would make my Pops, GrandPops, and Great GrandPops all proud God bless their souls. Hahaha!
I agree with you!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Washed the salt off from our first snow fall.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Same paint as my 95 2500 but yours is showroom,mine is doing farm work after earning its retirement mobile quarry welding
Love hearing that farm trucks are still occasionally Dodge! I wish to goodness mine was still showroom though, and my "twinsi" 94 longbed. The paint is fading bad on my 95, and it's everything I can do to keep the 'cancer' away. All my girls need new paint all the way around, and my 94 will desperately need new frame powder coating; salty Utah roads are to thank...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hooked up the Battery Tender. Trying to keep my truck off the salt covered roads as much as possible.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes this. We have a "dollar store" step stool that has a rope attached to it that's long enough to loop over the door handle (when the door is open). Wife steps into the truck, then uses the rope to pull the step inside.

Have been using this method, with the same step stool, for 10 years.

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
Yes this. We have a "dollar store" step stool that has a rope attached to it that's long enough to loop over the door handle (when the door is open). Wife steps into the truck, then uses the rope to pull the step inside.

Have been using this method, with the same step stool, for 10 years.
That’s the method my mom uses too.

Reactions: Neverstock21

·
Registered
718 Posts
They still use Naugahyde? I thought the Nauga was a Federally protected animal! You'd think by now everything would be synthetic! JK, I actually prefer the roll-up over the hard covers for everyday use.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Not today, but Friday added a new set of Factory Reproductions 20x9 machined/black SRT10 replicas. I'll wait for a little warmer weather to clean them and the truck. Some may think this style wheel is over used, but I like them.
S6302861.JPG

7401 - 7420 of 7424 Posts