DODGE RAM FORUM banner
7441 - 7460 of 7563 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
I paid mine off last week and then rolled over 40k miles on the way to work this morning.

The only upgrades I've done are ceramic tint, front and rear dash cams, a bed cover, a Bedslide and some BFG Advantage T/A's.

·
Registered
522 Posts
What kind of bed cover is that?
It's made by Mountain Top but I have no idea how it made it's way to the U.S.

I bought it off Craigslist in Savanah GA for $150. The guy was ex-military so I assume they brought it back with them on a vehicle from over seas.?.?.?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Last week, pulled an almost botched break job; been in the works for three weeks now (money and research issues) on the 1995. Went from a simple rear drum and wheel cylinder job, into a master cylinder and a few junk runs for a control unit. Now it's just breaking in, this week it's upper and lower control arms and stabilizers on the 99 with a compression test, and trans and engine oil + filter change. While its airborne, figure to take the road rust from the door panels at the bottom that are notorious for being eye sores.

HONK IF YOU LOVE LIKE YOUR RAM!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I ordered one of these a couple of weeks ago, and had it installed (back was out bad at the time). It sounds great, and no rumble or drone in the cab at all:
MBRP XP Series High Flow Replacement Muffler (19-21 5.7L RAM 1500 w/ Factory Dual Exhaust)

·
Registered
522 Posts
I swapped out my 5yr old VIOFO A118 1080P dashcams for a single Rexing V1P Max 4K UHD dual channel unit.
Now I can save rear facing events without having my wife climb in the back seat to hit the button.

I bought 4 of the VIOFO units at $41 each over 5 years ago and have had 2 fail in the last couple weeks so it was time for an upgrade.

·
Registered
6 Posts
First off, I apologize if there is already a thread for this. I looked and used the search function and did not see one.

I'll start off:

I changed the oil and went to synthetic, changed the transfer case fluid, killed the door chime and sealed the LED 3rd brake light the previous owner neglected to. Last night, I installed my old 12's under the back seat.
Walked outsid to what nobody wants to see some sorry piece of you know what backed into my baby and did her wrong . No note smoke signals nothing. :eek:

·
Registered
2014 345ci 8hp70 44-44 3.92 Truetrac NX Express Comp Greene Racing
1,936 Posts
Nice, my driver side butt edge has been patched a couple times now from in-out with jeans. How easy is it to redo the bottom?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Not bad. Just need to remove the seat. Once you get it out you'll see what needs to be done to remove/replace the cover. Don't forget to dis-connect the battery and let the capacitor that "fires" the airbag dis-charge. The bottom cover on mine uses 13 hog rings per seat. I bought stainless ones on ebay, and the pliers I already had from Harbor Freight.

·
Registered
9,073 Posts
I just ran down to the store and picked windo vent visors. I wasn’t planning to at this time, but I’ve been thinking about it for some time.

I got the Weathertech in channel ones for my truck. They are low profile and I like the way they look. The install was pretty easy.

Reactions: namretsud
7441 - 7460 of 7563 Posts