DODGE RAM FORUM banner
7461 - 7480 of 7558 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Looking good!

One of the main reasons I went for the limited model was the leather interior because I haven't been able to stand the cloth interiors on any Ram since around 2004.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Did some minor routine maintenance on her. Changed the air filter, etc. I want her face mask to match the one I am still required to wear daily. Ugh! Anyway, I'm sure the blue should give me at least 15 to 20 ponies! Haha! As you guys probably already know it doesn't make a difference until you slap the decal on!🤣

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Ram 1500 express
108 Posts
2017 Ram. These are the stock quad headlights w/ rgb halos inside. Also switched the yellow reflector for a clear reflector inside headlight. I have led h11 low beams w the led switchback carbide 3157 turn signal bulbs.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Prior to going on vacation I decided to make a bug screen for my intercooler. My current grill doesn't provide much protection and the bugs are pretty thick in northern Michigan this time of year. I used a screen kit with an aluminum frame. It was pretty simple, take a few measurements and put it together. I like it enough I think I'll leave it on. Here is before and after.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Got her shined up real pretty. Nice looking ride jshillin!

·
Premium Member
2013 RAM Laramie Crew Cab
3,461 Posts
Installed gen 5 oem led Tail lights on my 13. I got a conversion harness from Retroshop. Install was easy and no mods were needed. Turn signals flash amber like the gen 5.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Looks great Omac! I'm surprised 5th gen tail lights will physically fit on a 4th gen.

Reactions: Omac

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Hate to say, removed and returning all the LED lights.... not working as they should and just basically fed up with them.

7461 - 7480 of 7558 Posts