DODGE RAM FORUM banner
7481 - 7500 of 7558 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Pulled the factory rubber steering wheel and moved everything to the new leather wheel. It's ready to install, but now our heat index is at 100F! I'll finish up tomorrow morning. Right now is recliner and A/C time!

·
Registered
14 Ram Express
276 Posts
Pulled the factory rubber steering wheel and moved everything to the new leather wheel. It's ready to install, but now our heat index is at 100F! I'll finish up tomorrow morning. Right now is recliner and A/C time!
You doing a heated one w the radio controls on the back?

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2013 RAM Laramie Crew Cab
3,461 Posts
Looks great Omac! I'm surprised 5th gen tail lights will physically fit on a 4th gen.
I saw a 2014 RAM with them and took pictures. After researching found the 2500 bed on the 5th gen is the same as our 4th gen. The tail lights are getting hard to get from the dealer because people are finding out they fit and are buying them up.

Reactions: MOFOGO

·
Registered
330 Posts
Time to put a snorkel on the beast!

Reactions: Mb7640

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Thursday afternoon I drilled and pounded out the studs for the exhaust flex joint on my 15 Ecodiesel. The stud is 3/8 but the fastening bolt size is 5/16. The stud is press fit in place and the capture bolt is prone to rust and breaking off. Once I got them all done I replaced with solid 3/8 stock. If the wrong one breaks while running it can melt the def injector wire harness and result in an exhorbitant cost.

·
Registered
14 Ram Express
276 Posts
Got hit in the rear tailgate and bumper awhile ago... after replacing the bumper, I tried pulling the dent in the tailgate, wasn't happening.
So today I spray painted this nasty metal mark on the center bottom side of the tailgate just to make it alittle less obvious...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Bummer about getting hit but that is a cool looking bumper Mike.

·
Registered
14 Ram Express
276 Posts
Bummer about getting hit but that is a cool looking bumper Mike.
Thanks man... the corner steps really work out great! Ram should've followed along w GM w that feature...

...and follow Toyota w the Tundra's roll down rear window.

·
Registered
2015 Ram 1500 Laramie quad cab
16 Posts
I installed my Putco Blade led tailgate light. I used to be a cut and splice and kind of guy but I found a plug and play harness and used that.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 ram 1500 warlock,5.7l ,4x4
116 Posts
I installed my Putco Blade led tailgate light. I used to be a cut and splice and kind of guy but I found a plug and play harness and used that.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Where did you get that from looks nice

·
Registered
14 Ram Express
276 Posts
I used to be a cut and splice and kind of guy but I found a plug and play harness
They finally came up w a harness where u don't have to splice into the reverse light wire?! What a time to be alive!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
New tires. 35x12.5x20 TerraGrappler G2s on stock rims. 2" level kit only...on a 2wd. I also tightened up the screw at the bottom back of the front fenderwell that's poking out a smidge.

7481 - 7500 of 7558 Posts