DODGE RAM FORUM banner
7521 - 7540 of 7563 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Did you do the rear seat footwells also? Single cab?
its a crew cab and not yet. I'm doing the rear seats and storage bins next weekend I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to do it. I've only had the truck for almost two months now and so far I've blacked out the windows & emblems, installed led pods in the bed & toolbox and got rid of the steel rims for factory 17"s. all what's left is to finish the interior going to do a 4" lift and put 33's on it.

·
Registered
2021 ram 1500 warlock,5.7l ,4x4
122 Posts
its a crew cab and not yet. I'm doing the rear seats and storage bins next weekend I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to do it. I've only had the truck for almost two months now and so far I've blacked out the windows & emblems, installed led pods in the bed & toolbox and got rid of the steel rims for factory 17"s. all what's left is to finish the interior going to do a 4" lift and put 33's on it.
What year is yours? I have a 21 1500 and mine has 2 holes for storage under the rear seat. I have seen storage bins thats go all the way across. Which is what I want so far the storage bins I have seen are for ones that do not have any storage under the seats. Just curious on what you have and have found

·
Registered
29 Posts
What year is yours? I have a 21 1500 and mine has 2 holes for storage under the rear seat. I have seen storage bins thats go all the way across. Which is what I want so far the storage bins I have seen are for ones that do not have any storage under the seats. Just curious on what you have and have found
its a 2018 tradesman 1500 mine goes all the way across I'm wanting to make some kinda top for it.

·
Registered
9,014 Posts
I got new tires on my truck today. I replaced my Nitto Ridge Grapplers with BFG KO2’s. I had the KO2’s on my truck before the Nittos. The Nittos were a little louder than the KO2’s when they were new; they got a lot louder towards the end. I could also loose traction easy with the Nittos on dry pavement. I got to the point that I lost confidence in the tires and they weren’t even down to the wear bars yet. My last set of KO2’s were starting to get where the Nittos were and I had been wearing down the wear bars for awhile by the time they got to that point. The Nittos weren’t as noisy as M/T’s, but they were getting there.

I also replaced the TPMS sensors while the tires were being replaced. The one on the passengers side rear stopped working about a month ago and I figured at 7 years old it wouldn’t be long before the others started dying also. I figured while the tires were being changed was a good time to replace the sensors.
I also spent $219 for 5 years of unlimited alignments at Big O. So every time I go to get the tires rotated I’ll get the alignment checked and done if needed. Considering it costs $99 to do an alignment normally and I get it done once a year now; $219 for 5 years is a good deal for me.

My wallet is screaming bloody murder right now after today’s spending.

7521 - 7540 of 7563 Posts