DODGE RAM FORUM banner
7541 - 7560 of 7563 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Crew Cab SLT 4x4 5.7 Hemi
878 Posts
View attachment 140225
co worker gave me his sub box with 2 10” subs plus a mono block amp. I’ve already changed out all my other 6 speakers and now I’m complete. It’s probably too much for this old guy but hey…free is free
Do you not have a rear seat? Nice addition to your sound system. I replaced all speakers/head unit in my truck a couple months after buying it brand new! Took me a little longer to find the sub box I just had to have! And I’ll never be too old for loud music!!!
Automotive tire Grey Road surface Gas Rim

·
Registered
34 Posts
I had a busy weekend with the ram 🥵 about two weeks ago I scored on some side steps and bull guard so i painted them and let them cure for two weeks so i put them on Friday and they didn't look right at all with the height of the truck so Saturday Moring I went and picked up a full leveling kit lol. I bought a 3" front 2" rear by MotoFab and just got finished installing it. im pretty happy with the results i just need bigger tires now lol.

Hand tool Tool Metalworking hand tool Wood Knife
Automotive tire Line Wood Gas Automotive exterior
Green Wood Sleeve Door Vehicle door
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Car
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
30 Posts
Had some free time this weekend and had my new running boards in a box so took the chrome off and added these ionic 5" nerf running boards in all black and gave the girl a nice bath and wax she is coming around, added wheel locks!
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Wheel Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
14 Ram Express
315 Posts
Too bad they don't make a tank for a gasser. I wanted to upgrade from a 26 to a 34 gallon tank on my 19 but the increase wouldn't justify the cost or the effort.
At least the 52 gallon doubles the range.
Email them and see if they have any plans in making 52gal ones for the gassers...

I was bummed out that Banks didn't make those awesome rear diff covers for 1500's but I asked, and they should be out soon.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Crew Cab SLT 4x4 5.7 Hemi
878 Posts
This started as just pulling my headlights to do a full re-surface/polish of the lens. Just can’t justify the funds to buy new housings…

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting

… and turned into so much more! Pulled the grill to clean, and get my aux lights working behind it. Then wanted to replace the yellow tint on my fogs… but couldn’t get to it without pulling the bumper cover. The film was baked on (8yrs of running them all the time because stock headlights suck). Ended up scratching them pretty bad getting the film off. Now I’ll be sanding/polishing them as well as the headlights. And then new yellow film for the fogs.

·
Registered
14 Ram Express
315 Posts
This started as just pulling my headlights to do a full re-surface/polish of the lens. Just can’t justify the funds to buy new housings…

View attachment 140468
… and turned into so much more! Pulled the grill to clean, and get my aux lights working behind it. Then wanted to replace the yellow tint on my fogs… but couldn’t get to it without pulling the bumper cover. The film was baked on (8yrs of running them all the time because stock headlights suck). Ended up scratching them pretty bad getting the film off. Now I’ll be sanding/polishing them as well as the headlights. And then new yellow film for the fogs.
$80 for entire brighter led foglights on Amazon.
I'd scrap the old ones, over time the plastic swivel insert things start giving and the housing will vibrate and bounce around.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
333 Posts
I haven't been on here in awhile but I've done a few things to it in the last week or so. New headlights, new tires, powerstop brakes and rotors on the rear and replaced the serpentine belt. The passenger side Spyder headlight connector corroded and my low beam stopped working after 5 years. I put on a set of Alpharex headlights this time. The quality is nice but you have to remove the whole assembly to adjust the beam. Kind of a pain in the rear. Powerstop sent me 2 passenger side rotors. I finally got everything straightened out and the old girl is still kickin'! Got to love wrenching when that stubborn bolt finally breaks free! Lol. I'll send a few pics.

Attachments

7541 - 7560 of 7563 Posts