DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just ordered myself a set of 20x9 Fuel Hostage rims and 35" trail grapplers. what do I need to get installed to fit them? Will this level work? I have a 2013 ram sport cc

http://www.readylift.com/products/d...wd-t6-billet-dodge-ram-1500-leveling-kit.html

It says it will on their website it will fit 35s but I want some peoples opinions before I actually order it. The reason why I chose that is I can get it ordered at a shop and installed cheap locally. If you don't think this will fit 35s without trimming what do you suggest i should use? Im open to pretty much anything as long as it doesn't cost a ridiculous amount. Pictures of your trucks would be great to so I have some reference! Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you got the actual 35x12.5R20 trail grapplers, you might have slight rubbing because these tires are just a bit larger that 12.5. with a 2.5 level you should be fine in height, just the width, but with the new rims you should be fine.

·
Registered
386 Posts
That's a 2" level. You might want to think about a 2.5" level for the 35s. What offset are the rims? If it's close to 0 you will be fine. Might want to look into bilstein adjustable shocks or the Procomp ride adjustable shocks. The bilsteins will level the truck and give you a good ride. If your interested in the spacers instead look into the HBS spacer they are cheap and work. They are half the price of the readylift spacer.

·
8,073 Posts
Check out the Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing linked in my signature. It will answer all the questions about what you need to do to make them fit.

Also as Campbell402 mentioned, what's the offset of the rims you ordered. That will play into the fitment a lot.

·
8,073 Posts
Sweet! That will work out good. In the Guide to Leveling thread there's a link in the second post to my old 1500 when it was leveled running 20x9 -12 offset rims and 35x12.5 Toyo MT's. Your truck will have a very similar stance to that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Is it normal to be different height from side to side? My PF-36, PR-39 1/4, DF-36 1/4, DR -38 3/4
That being said what setting on the 5100's should I go with?
Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
386 Posts
Is it normal to be different height from side to side? My PF-36, PR-39 1/4, DF-36 1/4, DR -38 3/4
That being said what setting on the 5100's should I go with?
Thanks, Chris
I've heard of people having different height from side to side, but normal? I'm not sure if it is. Being you have over 3" rake on one side and close to it on the other you would want to set at 2.8 to be very close to level. Or 2.1 if you want slight rake.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts