DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 Ram Sports im looking at and one of the 3 has this SPORTS PREMIUM group for 300.00 Its not the stereo all have the Alpine and sub. Its not the Hood, they all have the same hood. IN fact all trucks have the same exact stuff besides this SPORT PREMIUM GROUP. What the HECK is this??

Thanks yall
Chris

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats Crazy FireCapt. Everyone says that but when you look at these other 2 vehicles they both have the sub and 9 speaker alpine but do not have this pckg or the 300.00 charge. Strange!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
That's what the code guide says and what website says. Are you the other trucks had that? Could it have been dealer added option? The code guide says nothing else in that package.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I know Canada has different packages and codes then the USA does. Different prices too. Looks like you have more on the Canadian package then we do in U.S.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All these rams have same options but one has key and go which is set and one has the premium for 300. But they all have hood all have dual climate all have heated seats etc. Strange

·
Registered
297 Posts
I believe dual zone is in the Canadian group. Check out ramtrucks.ca and you will see the options and standard equipment differ a bit.

·
Registered
264 Posts
its on the ram site when you build a truck.

Like others have said, its the upgraded premium alpine stereo system.....and thats it ( in the USA ).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts