DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place for this question, but since it's 2011 specific thought I'd try here first.

It's my understanding tuning is an issue on the '11s, and as a result there isn't alot out there for our trucks. I haven't looked much yet, but I haven't seen verry much. Not looking to build a beast just want to know what can be done.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
no tuners yet for the 11's i have the exhaust done and a cold air intake, could go for under-drive pulleys, true duals headers...still need a tuner to reap the full benefits...word on the street is there will be a release this summer from one of the tuner mfg's.

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
if you go on the gearz web site it states in the write up on that mod that the buul dog tuner is not yet available for uor trucks they thought it would be by time the show aired but still nothing available boo hoo

·
Registered
15,696 Posts
not much right now. cia intakes and exhausts do not seem to yeild any real gains according to others on this site.
regearing seems to be the best way to go right now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
So far I have the K&N CAI, Magnaflow exhaust system, and ARH headers with highflow cats (post cat O2 spacers required for no CEL) and they have made an amazing difference.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have fastman throttle body, Volant intake, and Corsa catback. I also plan on running either JBA or BBK headers on mine. They are shortie headers so I wont have to worry about throwing any codes. Because ill be using the stock cats. Im also swapping out my POS stall to an Edge 28-3000 with the OEM 4:10 gears.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts