DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone im looking to sell my truck. below ive listed its shape and all. what do yall thank is a good price? KBB is 15000 in fair and its well above fair but i know i want get that much. thanks in advance.

I have a 2004 Dodge ram 1500 QUAD CAB off road Edition. It Does have the 5.7 Hemi. It has most of the Factory options including heated towing mirrors, power seats, tilt steering wheel, cruise control, power locks and windows, and white faced gauge cluster. This is A great truck. It has 99,000 miles on it and runs like new. It did come factory with the off road package so it is leveled and has some additional skid plates and cooling system. It also has a towing package. I have had no problems at all. I just replaced the battery and the tires have 50% tread left. I have kept regular inspections and maintenance on this truck since i have had it. i bought it from Deacon Jones 3 years ago. When i bought it i ran a Carfax and it had been in NO wrecks and i have not had any either. I have added a lot of stuff to it. Below is a list. I am asking 15,000 OR Best Offer. I can send more pics at your request and i can provide the factory build sheet for this specific truck. Please feel welcome to call and ask questions at 919 868 1021. my name is Chris and you can call anytime before 11pm. you can also text or email but you may not get as speedy of a reply. **FIREFIGHTER SPECIAL** Also I am a Vol. Firefighter and this truck is set up with Firefighter lights. If there are any fire man interested in this truck i will keep the lights installed on the truck.

-2008 Dodge Ram Premium 20" wheels

-JBA ceramic coated Titanium Headers

-Custom true Dual Exhaust (less then a year old)

-Custom Grill

-Westin stainless steel Bull Bar with to PIAA 80watt Fog lights

-Chrome step bars

-Brute Force AEM Cold Air Intake

-Color Matched LEER Hard Fiber Glass Tonneau Cover (bed cover)

-Tinted Windows

-Upgraded stereo System with new Head Unit, All new Door Speakers, A amp under the back seat, and a 7" sub woofer in a custom enclosure

-custom Aux. switch panel

-LED lighting that turns on when the bed cover is raised

-fitted Husky All Weather Floor Mats In The Front And Back

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff416/Chris_Narron/IMAG0191.jpg

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
seems like a pretty fair price for what you have into it, same truck with no goodies and those miles up here would be around 13,500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts