DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
I have checked out many places and the best price I have been offered is $1000 cash but that may change. This price was offered to me in 2012.

I believe if you go over to the States, you can pick them up for about $740 plus taxes.

Let me know, this will definately be interesting to see the differences.

Ed

·
Registered
277 Posts
If I understand correctly it is easy to put these on, so you could go across to the states make the purchase and put it on in the parking lot and drive back over and they wouldn't be any the wiser (or maybe that is what you guys already did).

Maybe stay the night to keep the misses happy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
cant say anything about the F1 pricing ..but i just ordered the new bak flip roll x from lordco for $750.00... go talk to the guys at lordco , much better pricing than any canopy or aftermarket price store...

·
Registered
277 Posts
I got a good deal from Discount Auto Performance.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ya i'm just starting to price the bak F1 out and getting an average of $1025 + tax. i'll be contacting FastNugly tomorrow or monday at Discount Auto Performance to see what deal I can get from them.

Won't have the truck till atleast June I'm figuring but starting to pick up few things for mod's

·
Premium Member
9,569 Posts
Where can you get the best price on a BakFlip F1 tonneau cover in Canada??????
Discount Auto Performance of coarse, PM me your postal code or reply to this thread and I will get you a quote together.

I have checked out many places and the best price I have been offered is $1000 cash but that may change. This price was offered to me in 2012.

I believe if you go over to the States, you can pick them up for about $740 plus taxes.

Let me know, this will definately be interesting to see the differences.

Ed
That sounds about right for Canada, depending on province we can likely do better than that delivered to the door though.

$740 is below dealer cost, if you can find them for that price let me know I will buy them all :LOL:

If I understand correctly it is easy to put these on, so you could go across to the states make the purchase and put it on in the parking lot and drive back over and they wouldn't be any the wiser (or maybe that is what you guys already did).

Maybe stay the night to keep the misses happy.
Thats a very good Idea :) I will ship them to whatever US address you need you come pick it up no extra shipping due at time of purchase that way :)

cant say anything about the F1 pricing ..but i just ordered the new bak flip roll x from lordco for $750.00... go talk to the guys at lordco , much better pricing than any canopy or aftermarket price store...
roll x is a great cover! and $750 is a hell of a deal, that's below cost :smileup:

I got a good deal from Discount Auto Performance.
THANKS FOR THE ORDER!

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

·
Premium Member
9,569 Posts
Ya i'm just starting to price the bak F1 out and getting an average of $1025 + tax. i'll be contacting FastNugly tomorrow or monday at Discount Auto Performance to see what deal I can get from them.

Won't have the truck till atleast June I'm figuring but starting to pick up few things for mod's
We can do better than $1025 by how much will depend on your postal code :smileup:

Thanks
Jeremiah

·
Registered
12 Posts
F1

Discount Auto Performance of coarse, PM me your postal code or reply to this thread and I will get you a quote together.

That sounds about right for Canada, depending on province we can likely do better than that delivered to the door though.

$740 is below dealer cost, if you can find them for that price let me know I will buy them all :LOL:

Thats a very good Idea :) I will ship them to whatever US address you need you come pick it up no extra shipping due at time of purchase that way :)

roll x is a great cover! and $750 is a hell of a deal, that's below cost :smileup:

THANKS FOR THE ORDER!

Thanks
Jeremiah

Hello, bought the 5100 adjustable a last week or so. Thank you!
Looking at best price for F1 bakflip for 2014 ram 5.7 box NO ram box.
N0r 1l0 postal code.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Not to take away from your buisness but stay away from bak flip i loved mine then my warrenty went out now it leaks everywhere and they wont even do anything about it 780 bucks and it leaks worse then my garden hose buy another brand im sure bullys can get you what ever you want be be for warned bak flip is only as good as long as the warenty lasts.

probs ive had with mine so far when i got it was badly scratched had to jump through hoops to get it replaced

2 both the rods that hold it up broke they would not fix them because they are not sold separately

3 the rubber seals rotted out i live in ga not arizona where its 100 plus degrees

now warranty is up and it leaks every where

what they told me when i called oh your 2 weeks out of warranty youll have to buy a new one

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got my F1 from Bully's Performance. Shipping was very fast, I think about a week. Haven't looked in the box yet because my truck still is not here.:sad: Pretty easy transaction for anyone considering buying a Bakflip here in Canada.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well Guys I have a great deal on a great used short box flip cover I got with My 2009 Truck It is in My Man Cave waiting for a new owner $350.00 also a new set of projector head lights dark tint for 2010 and up Trucks for $350.00 I have a 2009 they will not fit so My loss Your gain yes they are halo and have the LEDs also in them top off the line easy to install also I can help if needed Bushman phone Me 1-519-627-1929

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Jeremiah, please tell me what it would cost for a Bakflip VP shipped to T2H 2H8. 2014 Ram 1500 with 5' 7" box. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts