DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
You have stumped the chump with this one.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
looks for me like the tool where you can put the transmission manually in neutral or, if you have electric parking brake, to release the brake manually for emergency. some vehicles have that.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
2018s don't have electric parking brakes and the neutral override is above the parking brake handle

·
Registered
2014 345ci 8hp70 44-44 3.92 Truetrac NX Express Comp Greene Racing
1,662 Posts
That's the only tool necessary to work on the 5th Gens.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Definitely gonna say it's the dipstick to check the headlight fluid.
Or even the key to unlock the sprocket locket. :LOL:

Sorry couldn't resist.

Definitely wish I could help though. :4-dontknow:

·
Premium Member
32,787 Posts
It might be some kind of alignment tool that is used on the assembly line

Like finding the first bolt hole to fasten a seat or something down & stick the alignment tool in that hole, then using that tool as a pivot point, locate the rest of the holes & finger tighten the bolts that belong in the other holes & then remove the alignment tool & finger tighten a bolt into that hole & then use the air wrench to tighten them all up
:4-dontknow:

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
That's sort of what I was beginning to think, something to do with seat installation

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Now i`m pissed, i didn't get one with my truck. Its actually a donut spear... put a box of donuts in center console, coffee in the cup holder, pick up donut spear tool, drive it deep into a donut, eat while you drive, keeps fingers from getting messy and sticky.

I`ll go with what GTyankee said... sounds logical enough to me.

·
Super Moderator
34,750 Posts
Doesn't the jelly fall out when you stab it?

·
Registered
2014 345ci 8hp70 44-44 3.92 Truetrac NX Express Comp Greene Racing
1,662 Posts
Up north we do no fill or custard. Now that you're past the mid line, get your shit together. Jelly is for a peanut-butter sammich!

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Up north we do no fill or custard. Now that you're past the mid line, get your shit together. Jelly is for a peanut-butter sammich!

Down here we put cream cheese and butter cream filling in them and add chocolate icing. you should try Krispy Cream Doughnuts - you will forget all your yankee-doodle stuff. Has reasons, why people come down here. This is one of them. At least we don't put pineapple on pizza or eat mac 'n cheese with ketchup. AND we have sweet tea.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts