DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2010 Ram TRX 2x4, and i was wondering what all is included in that package?

·
Registered
91 Posts
USAF, What I did when I purchased my truck was asked them for a build sheet. I am not talking about the window sticker.

The build sheet is something the dealers have on their computer they can print a copy of YOUR TRUCK's details. Mine was 3 pages long, and prolly had about 450 items on it. It was extremely detailed and has everything down to the last RAM logo. Its great for reference.

Example being I wanted to know the towing capacity of my truck, but wasnt sure what gears were in it. Sure enough it was listed in the build sheet. Very very useful. Give them a call.

·
Registered
389 Posts
The TRX is more of the off road trim level, of course you got the 4x2 but it still has the 17in wheel and off road tires, and it comes with the two tone paint. Its just more another trim package for the Ram.

Sport model, all one color, more sportier feel, interior etc.

·
Registered
315 Posts
tow, hooks, heavy duty shocks, skid plates, fog lamps, quad burner head lamps, Its all listed in the RAM1500 brochure !!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats on your new truck. I cant resist but asking....You bought it and you didnt know or ask what your were spending $30-plus Grand on?? Anyway welcome aboard, this is a great place to find out info.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The TRX is a special order package on top of a regular SLT.

In addition to all SLT features, the TRX package gets you the quad headlamps, foglights, steering wheel audio controls, autodimming side a rearview mirrors, and power sliding rear window, SIRIUS radio, underhood and glovebox lights, it also gets you the two-tone paint, color-matched honeycomb grille, On/Off Road (All-Terrain) tires with OWL, 17" wheels, TRX decals, and off-road rated shocks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
i took my trx decals off and custom made some flat black mopar decals in an accerories trends class i take the look pretty sick but everything on my truck is shaved and murdered

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
I have someone at work who just bought a 2009 trx. He claims it comes with a 8 speed trans and a 2500 chassis. It sounded like bogus info to me, but I figured that there is a chance that they could have done that. From what the limited info I've been able to find so far, the info the sales person at the Dodge dealership that sold it to him was lying to him. I figured people here would be able to give me more accurate info on that package. Could you school me on that?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
No chance on that 8 speed in a 2009.

As far as I know the TRX came with the standard 2009, 1500 frame and suspension, but did have heavy duty shocks and 17 in wheels.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congrats on your new truck. I cant resist but asking....You bought it and you didnt know or ask what your were spending $30-plus Grand on?? Anyway welcome aboard, this is a great place to find out info.
Curious... where did you come up with that $30-plus grand number??

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Curious... where did you come up with that $30-plus grand number??
A truck like that could have been at that price when it was brand new back in 2010 when most of the posts in this thread took place.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts