Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Engine Temp info?

Votes: 23 12.1%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering what screen everyone leaves up on the guage cluster. I watch the fuel economy mostly, and it has become the screen that stays up. Everyone cycles through the different screens, but when not cycling, what screen do you normally leave it on?

Who leaves i on the home screen that lists the radio station up top and the optons below?

Who leaves it on the tire pressure screen?

Who watches the engine temp info screens?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm always on the Fuel Economy screen, but every hour or so on long trips, or once per day if it's just to and from work or messing about on the weekend I'll switch over and check my Info screen (engine temp, trans temp, coolant, oil psi and so on)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm always on the Fuel Economy screen, but every hour or so on long trips, or once per day if it's just to and from work or messing about on the weekend I'll switch over and check my Info screen (engine temp, trans temp, coolant, oil psi and so on)
same here :smileup:

·
Premium Member
32,792 Posts
This is my screen, unless i am on a job, when i need Trip A mileage & Navigation

·
Registered
85 Posts
This is my screen, unless i am on a job, when i need Trip A mileage & Navigation

Does that say 114 degrees Fahrenheit?! I am guessing you live in the desert area of east country?

Anyhow, I usually have mine on the Fuel Economy. Once I fill up the tank, I will check everything else. Or if I don't drive my truck for a few days I will cycle through everything once I get moving a bit.

·
Premium Member
32,792 Posts
That was last August, i was returning from a job that took me to W. Virginia
I was in Oklahoma or Texas when i took that picture, it stayed 114 F all the way to the top of the hill on I-8 at Jacumba

Look at the computerized MPG, the speed, & the temperature on the same trip

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
fuel economy for me too.

on a side note, my wife had her toyota in the shop a last month and we had a 2012 Durango courtesy car. the EVIC had a screen with the digital speed on it. not sure if the newer Rams got this update, but it was a nice touch!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
the EVIC had a screen with the digital speed on it. not sure if the newer Rams got this update, but it was a nice touch!
I liked this feature alot also, when I had my grand caravan courtesy car....

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That was last August, i was returning from a job that took me to W. Virginia
I was in Oklahoma or Texas when i took that picture, it stayed 114 F all the way to the top of the hill on I-8 at Jacumba

Look at the computerized MPG, the speed, & the temperature on the same trip

How do you show this screen? it's like the main menu but has MPG at the bottom? or the one that SKi has with DTE on top and messages on bottom. Is that only on the 2009? i don't think I have that on my 2011

·
Registered
2012 RAM 1500
326 Posts
I just show fuel... I like to see what my lead foot is costing me

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
hey hex...

i heard you always know a mason by the way he ties his shoes...wink wink:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
868 Posts
I like it blank with just the outside temp showing.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts