DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new here and I have 2012 ram 1500 sport 2wd cc. I want to put on some 24' kmc slides, and I also want to lower it. What kit would be best without rubbing and a semi smooth ride. Also any pics would be appreciated!
Thanks Cody

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I think Ground Force is the only one that offers a kit for the 2012's, there's a slight difference from the 2011's apparently and Belltech is supposedly in the middle of an R&D with that model year. Ground Force is only a 2/3 drop though, and McGaughy's offers a 2/4 drop but they use new front spindles and almost everyone has reported that the tires stick out of the fenders even further with an increase in track width by about an inch. All the kits can fit 24's, I have 22's and there's still plenty of room. There's one or 2 guys on here with bagged 26's, as well as a couple of guys running a standard suspension on 28's. Pretty sure that's going to be a rough ride though lol You can click on my build link to see pics if you want.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi I'm new here and I have 2012 ram 1500 sport 2wd cc. I want to put on some 24' kmc slides, and I also want to lower it. What kit would be best without rubbing and a semi smooth ride. Also any pics would be appreciated!
Thanks Cody
I see you live in Myrtel Beach and I have one question for you, there kickin it with Kenny ****in Powers!? :LOL:

Anyway there's a guy with 24" kmc slides with a 2/4 belltech drop. Me presonally I would go with groundforce since there have been to many issues with belltech. Here's a link to 5.7Ram's truck on the 24's

http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=107922

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have 24"s on a gf 2/3 drop only rubs at full turn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts