DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone so here is my problem,I current have a stock 19 ram classic hemi with stock exhaust only I removed my stock resonators.im currently looking to add a slip on muffler and plan on putting my resonators back on due to being a daily driver and having kids as wellthat being said ,what muffler in your opinion is good for a daily driver and also has not a lot of in cab drone as well.thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
I would suggest checking YouTube or searching the forum here. I believe all manufactures make less aggressive versions of their mufflers. Magnaflow is generally quieter overall. DynoMax makes a VT muffler thats fairly quiet unless you're into the gas pedal. Flowmaster also makes a lot of different muffler options. I currently have a Flowmaster DeltaFlow 50 welded in place on my 2019 (new body style). It has a great sound and no drone. Spintech has an awesome and very aggressive sound. Their top 3 most aggressive mufflers are pretty loud and have some drone, so if you choose them I would recommend selecting towards their least aggressive side and getting an XL size body muffler to help with the drone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts