DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How I want to run it is from the stock cat back running 21/2" piping & dumped b4 the rear axle my choices are as followed but not sure what 2 get:
1. Slp loudmouth 1
2. Cherrybomb extreme
3. Flowmaster 10 series deltaforce

·
Banned
885 Posts
Those are all going to be extremely loud lol just a fyi...I am sure you know that though. I had a super 44 and could hear it in the cab pretty much at all times and the super 10 is louder than the 44 so..be prepared for the interior noise

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 318 also and I have run both the super 44 and the super 10 and there both loud but the super 10 is alot louder i run the super 44 right now because the super 10 had to much interior resonance but my cat is also gutted to so that might make a difference to

E

·
0 Posts
All three are good choices if you want a loud muffler. They do sound just a bit different from each other so you are gonna have to pick the one you like best.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
The cherry bomb extreme sounds good on those trucks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have 1998 Ram with a 318. I run a Super 10 that goes out through the rear bumper and it sounds amazing. Be prepared for interior noise with it dumped before the rear wheel, which isnt always a bad thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts