DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What seat covers fit best 40/20/40 bench front on the 2011 headrest and all if have seat covers and they fit well and nice breathable materal please tell me brand web site and style of materal or should i just get the ones from the dealership? thank for help

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
I would say a neoprene seat cover. I know Autoanything.com (one of our fine vendors) has them! Contact [email protected] on here if u have any questions!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i was just looking at that site and saw alot of people complaining that the armrest piece comes off all the time i dont want any problems just want to buy something i will be happy about with no complants but thank you for replying

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
anytime man and that's why that site has the reviews, I love the reviews. Another thing u could look into would have an upholstery shop make covers for ur ride!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have GT seat covers on mine they are Neoprene covers have had them for a year and love them ill see if I can post a pic.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought some at walmart that I think were only $20. They were black, had the headrest covers too. No cover for the middle part of the seat though. they fit really good and the color matched the originals pretty good too.

They were universal, not specific to dodge so i was suprised how good they fit. I went to our local truck accessory dealer to order some, and he actually told me I'd probably be better off to get the walmart ones because they were good quality and so much cheaper than what he could order.

·
Registered
21 Posts
photo(1).jpg

photo(2).jpg

photo.jpg

Here are some pics of mine I got from GT Covers. After I put them on and went in for an oil change at my dealer every mechanic and even the owner of the dealership came out and asked me about them. They fit so close to factory seats it fools everybody that sees them and they ask if my interior was a special order from the factory.
Sorry for the Glare in the photos.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
those pics look like they fit great there comfortable do they make you sweat or there breathable thanks iam thinking of going for the neo

·
Registered
21 Posts
They fit really tight, they are waterproof so not to breathable. I wanted the waterproof for where I live with snow and rain getting on them when entering and exiting the vehicle. When its a hot summer day and windows down your back will sweat but so will any seat. I like the neos for the full panel accent color that goes through your head rest. Watch the gtcovers website as they will have shipping specials from time to time. It also took me about 7 weeks to get them as they cut the material and custom make and sew each seat cover. I'm really pleased with mine never had another seat cover as good as the ones I got from gt. Only thing I noticed is the cover that goes over the arm rest wont allow for the top arm rest to latch as the neo is too thick not a big deal for me as I keep mine down. Ive heard of guys putting velcro on it to keep it closed when up. Just an FYI. good luck with whatever you choose.

Also I had to remove the back seat to put the back row covers on not a huge project had it done in a couple hours.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went with the coverking neo seat covers. Front except for the console fit great. The rear fit so so

1 - 12 of 12 Posts