DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 4" Superlift shows up monday and I want to get right to work but I have a question.

In the instructions when it gets to setting up the Bilstein struts it doesn't say what slot to use there is only a parenthesis that says "(4" kits typically use the bottom groove.)"

the instructions do say that the grooves in the strut give (bottom) 0", +.69", +1.39", +1.69", +2.3" (top).

I want to be level or a little less than level but I definitely don't want to be nose high. Does anyone have experience with the Superlift or MOPAR 4" kits? what setting did you use on the struts? was it level?

I will be calling monday morning to see what Superlift says. Hoping to get some other opinions on here first.

Thanks for any help.

·
8,070 Posts
Best way to know for sure is to actually measure your truck. That way you know what your exact rake is. Then you can add the amount of lift front and rear that the Superlift kit is going to give you (probably 4" front and 3" rear) to determine how much rake you'll have with just the kit. Then determine what setting you need to Bilsteins at to make it level. I'll bet you'll need them at 0.7", that's most typical for 4" lifts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts