DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im ganna try to sell my truck but i don't know how much i should sell it for... I have nothing done to the engine of this truck minus a superchip to upgrade its performance a little. Its a 03 dodge ram 1500 with daytona stripes.. It has 88,xxx miles on it and its a 5.9 v-8 gas engine, custom dual exhaust, 7 in dual din touch screen DVD player head unit, 2 12 in kicker subs under back seat with two kicker amps, dual intake, off road lights, 20in mamba rims and 35in nitto tires, 3 in lift kit, clean inside and out. Recently rebuilt trans and rear end both have warranty. ... Everything else you can pretty much see via pictures minus i put on bushwhacker fender flares that i just put on. What do you think i should sell it for??

p.s. Couple of the pics have the original rims and tires, both will come with sale of truck

Attachments

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
Man, that's a sweet truck! Those mods will really increase the value. Check out KBB and see what they say. (obviously, yours is gonna be worth more with those mods, but it should give you an idea)

·
Registered
17,710 Posts
I would list the truck for the blue book price, but the mods won't make a huge change in the selling price, maybe $1K at most. Though, tell them the audio gear is extra or it's being removed, might get some more that way.

What are you looking to get instead?

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
i agree with Cdnoil put a price with the stereo and without! That will proably give you the bigger asking price. I have to say that is a really sweet ride man! That is low mileage for a 2003. I think you can get around $15,000 for it. Maybe more with the system in it, maybe $1700 for everything. I just did a quick search on autotrader.ca and found that the highest price was $13000 for a truck with that mileage but it was a stock Ram

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone! Im actually get out of trucks for now... I'm in the army and it cost way to much to drive that thing back home and back to Fort Knox... I'm buying a Honda s2000 but no worries i will own a dodge truck again in the future.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Selling your F150: 20 dollars...

Selling your Silverado: 45 dollars...

Selling your Dodge Ram: Priceless!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.