1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
11,861 Posts
It's tough to choose, they're all really good mods. I will say tailgate lightbar & HIDs, both are really nice appearance mods :smileup:

G

·
What mods do you have now?

You can easily do hids for less than $350. If you have foglights, you can do low beam headlight HIDs and foglights at the same time for less than $350

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't have many mods. But I do have-- Tinted Tails and 3rdbrake, Painted Rims, 35" Tires, Exhaust, Window Tnt, Debadged, Aftermarket Radio(need newone),Upgraded Speakers, LED lights underneath dashboard so it lights up the floorboards, and I think thts about it....

·
Registered
2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport 4x4
4,226 Posts
Those recon tail lights are badass, but they seem a little pricey. I would go with the HIDs and if you have some leftover money get the LED bar.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those recon tail lights are badass, but they seem a little pricey. I would go with the HIDs and if you have some leftover money get the LED bar.
Yeah they are sick. I found the exact same Taillights on Ebay for $150 so I may get them, the HIDs and maybe limo tint..

·
Registered
254 Posts
I was looking at the same radio at crutchfield.com last night. Sucks though that they say in the newer vehicle ya need a 120 harness to make it plug and play :-( . Local pep boys have LED lightbars for 60. Really can't go wrong with any of the mods listed. Good luck

·
Registered
162 Posts
Do you like chrome? maybe you can get chrome door handles and a tailgate lever? I would go for the LED bar personally, they look awesome.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was looking at the same radio at crutchfield.com last night. Sucks though that they say in the newer vehicle ya need a 120 harness to make it plug and play :-( . Local pep boys have LED lightbars for 60. Really can't go wrong with any of the mods listed. Good luck
The radio is pretty nice, I have a Pioneer one now but it's kinda old and is starting to mess up. So I need an upgrade.

Do you like chrome? maybe you can get chrome door handles and a tailgate lever? I would go for the LED bar personally, they look awesome.
I'm not a big chrome fan...lol Only thing I like on my truck to be chrome is factory parts and my rims.. lol. I really like the Recon Led Bars. Prolly will go with that

·
Administrator
2008 RAM 1500 ST 3.7L Magnum V6 PS2
54,102 Posts
Recon LED bar and HID's! Some nice choices there, though! :smileup:

- Cajun

·
Registered
558 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
also i got my HID's from HIDEXTRA.com, high and low beam kit, for a little over 100

1 - 12 of 12 Posts