DODGE RAM FORUM banner

what trim level do you have

341 - 360 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
New to the forum, is there any threads here about upgrading bumpers and modules/electronics/bezels in-cab, for back-up sensors? I'd like to upgrade the exhaust to dual, add the appropriate rear bumper, but with the added sensors and upgrade whatever I have to inside can to make it all work

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
SLT. If I would had built me one- it would be exactly this way equipped. don't like fancy speedometers, where I have to check 5 minutes to figure out, which display I have to look at, don't like fancy radios, where I need a masters degree in electronic to be able to use it (listen to radio very seldom anyway), don't need electrical seats, just to adjust them once in a life time, hate leather- had it- never again (too much trouble with care, in winter freeze my butt off, in summer burn it), don't want stupid overload of electronics, and I don't want to have pure luxury and can't load nothing, because it eats up my payload and I don't need 20" rims where I have to pay twice as much for tires. But I also don't want cheapo - look, love chrome and some things, like the rear sliding window was a want to. The SLT is like it's built for me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2016 ST quad blue streak

Went to get an oil change on the wife's jeep and came home with the ST. Great price set up nicely get a lot of complements very happy with it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Laramie Limited all the way...love at first sight!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sport!!!! just traded my Express...wish i would've traded long ago!!!!!!!!!!!! huge difference

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just ordered my first Chrysler product ever and Im soon to be 60..Ram Limited Pearl white (no air suspension)..will be a long 2-3 months :9

·
Registered
567 Posts
2016 2500 outdoorsman 4x4 cc 6.4. Has everything I need except for cooled seats. I'll never buy another stock truck I will always order one from the factory.

341 - 360 of 378 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.