DODGE RAM FORUM banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
On the paperwork I received with my max care lifetime warranty, in very clear print it states any lift over 2 inches will void the warranty.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been thinking about a little freer flowing muffler and with a little growl to it but now I'm not sure I wanna have one put on. Guess I'll hold off for a while.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Apparently using our 4x4 trucks like 4x4 trucks will void the max care warranty.

Truck is 99% suburban/highway. Take one week-long beach trip a year and in the process, some sand blows up into the engine bay.

My whole post is here.

https://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=264837

But I am so sick right now. 45k miles on this engine, found metal in the pan , have a maxcare warranty but they are saying I will likely have to eat this because of some sand in the engine bay.

I feel ripped off. BIG TIME.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Apparently using our 4x4 trucks like 4x4 trucks will void the max care warranty.

Truck is 99% suburban/highway. Take one week-long beach trip a year and in the process, some sand blows up into the engine bay.

My whole post is here.

https://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=264837

But I am so sick right now. 45k miles on this engine, found metal in the pan , have a maxcare warranty but they are saying I will likely have to eat this because of some sand in the engine bay.

I feel ripped off. BIG TIME.
Just wanted to set the record straight....

After some himming and hawwing, the dealer was able to have the engine replaced under warranty. They could not find sand damage in the engine anywhere so it was covered.

That said, my truck has been out of commission now for a month and no ETA as the replacement engines are on backorder.

How can Chrysler be "out" of their FLAGSHIP engine!??! :doh:

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
The lift you are looking at WILL void a large portion of your warranty.
The only lift that won't is the Mopar 2" lift and esp. if installed by the dealer.

The CAI and exhaust will only get you some noise - really nothing else if you have the 3.6 or hemi.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts