DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 571 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had anything interesting in the back of your Ram lately? Bought this a few days ago, a 43 year old survivor. 1973 Yamaha Enduro CT1 175cc with 5,000 original miles. Runs great, shifts perfect, starts first kick, with a legal title, and everything on it works ! Best $1,000 I've spent lately !

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Sweet deal man! Last thing I had in the back was a dead body. Opps! Sorry... That was my hearse. :devil:

But seriously. Last thing I had in my Ram was bags of mulch. Not that interesting. :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Sweet deal man! Last thing I had in the back was a dead body. Opps! Sorry... That was my hearse. :devil:

But seriously. Last thing I had in my Ram was bags of mulch. Not that interesting. :beerchug:

Hey man you got a truck. You don't haul mulch in bags in that. You could haul that in your hearse.:LOL: Go get bulk and have them load it up.:smileup:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hey man you got a truck. You don't haul mulch in bags in that. You could haul that in your hearse.:LOL: Go get bulk and have them load it up.:smileup:
LMAO! I would never put bags of mulch in my hearse. I'd have to move the casket. :LOL:

Gotta get a bed liner before I drop real shit in the Ram. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Went and picked up a dog fence for my mother last time I was home. Also moved a living room worth of furniture a couple days before then. Sometimes it sucks having a truck :LOL:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Last thing in the bed of my truck was... me. I crawled in to adjust my tonneau cover :)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Brought home a full case of beer (Canadian Stuff) on the weekend. It's almost done now so going to have to make another trip....

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Had anything interesting in the back of your Ram lately? Bought this a few days ago, a 43 year old survivor. 1973 Yamaha Enduro CT1 175cc with 5,000 original miles. Runs great, shifts perfect, starts first kick, with a legal title, and everything on it works ! Best $1,000 I've spent lately !

Sweet deal, nice bike!

Brought home a nice propane fire pit from Lowes in the truck bed last Friday...that's about it.

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Super Moderator
34,699 Posts
2011 Harley Iron 883

·
Super Moderator
34,699 Posts
Did you run off the road again. Lmao:LOL:
This time it was on purpose to set the ramp at an angle that would keep the bike from bottoming out. Notice the bumpers are unscathed.:box:

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
I woke up naked back there about a week ago. Does that count? I'll post up some pics soon.

·
Registered
490 Posts

Had a washer and dryer combo, stove, dishwasher and a/c unit.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I woke up naked back there about a week ago. Does that count? I'll post up some pics soon.
We'll take your word for it! LMAO! I've had nights like that. But I was naked in the back of my Hearse. :doh:

:rockon:

Reactions: h2oman

·
Super Moderator
34,699 Posts
We'll take your word for it! LMAO! I've had nights like that. But I was naked in the back of my Hearse. :doh:

:rockon:

Why exactly do you have a hearse? If you're waking up naked in it it doesn't seem like it's for work:LOL:

Or IDK, maybe it is:LOL::LOL:

1 - 20 of 571 Posts