19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,173 Posts
I put these in my bed today...

Line-X Bed Liner

Retrax ONE MX Tonneau Cover

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
4 snow tires on rims, one at a time to remove them from the steel rims they were on. A bit of labour but cheaper than a tire shop. Tires were off my 11 Avenger and have been used for the past 8 winters. Lots of tread, but starting to badly weather check, so time to retire them

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
10 4x8 particle boards for floor in loft. Now only carpet and rail left to do. getting there.

·
Premium Member
32,663 Posts
Nothing special, i had to be over in Arizona & filled every fuel container that i have with #2 diesel.
It saves me a dollar a gallon when i buy it over there :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Nothing special, i had to be over in Arizona & filled every fuel container that i have with #2 diesel.
It saves me a dollar a gallon when i buy it over there :)

Yep. Down there in Feb. and drove 4 miles (across the river) and saved .90 a gallon. Tax and spend California.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I put these in my bed today...

Line-X Bed Liner

Retrax ONE MX Tonneau Cover

I remember when my Line-X looked that good.

·
Registered
998 Posts
All ready for a day of fun tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,173 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whoa Atlantic Blue!....Dang.....I came scrollin through the pics looking at all the stuff in peoples trucks and BAM....LOL buzzkill for sure.

I took a load of crap to the dump last weekend. Not as glamorous as everyone else but it was truck stuff.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Whoa Atlantic Blue!....Dang.....I came scrollin through the pics looking at all the stuff in peoples trucks and BAM....LOL buzzkill for sure.

I took a load of crap to the dump last weekend. Not as glamorous as everyone else but it was truck stuff.

Hope you hosed it out after. Crap can stink.

541 - 560 of 570 Posts