DODGE RAM FORUM banner

561 - 570 of 570 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,170 Posts
How do you like that swing open tailgate?

·
Registered
15 Posts
How do you like that swing open tailgate?
I like it a lot. I use it barndoor style far more than opening it traditionally. It seems like a silly little thing, but it makes loading/unloading much easier because I'm so much closer to the bed. And the notch in the bumper becomes a great step for getting into the bed. Heck, I can reach over halfway into the bed when I open the doors that way!

·
Registered
9 Posts
All the parts from my dashboard. I was replacing the heater core in my 2001 and I noticed the metal skeleton of the dashboard was rusty as hell, so I removed everything so I could sand blast and paint it. The dash came out in many pieces of sun fatiged plastic.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Use it for extra storage. Used tire/extra Ram wheel, old Ram grille, extra anchor for my boat, lots of firewood and a pair of maxtrax.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No pictures, it was 1:00AM when I parked my truck at Kansas City International Airport early Thursday morning. My youngest daughter, her husband, and their 3 kids flew in, from Phoenix, for Christmas. (My oldest daughter brought he minivan to the airport, too.) I ended up with a stroller, several (large) suit cases and 2 extra people in the cab.

·
Super Moderator
19 Ram 1500 Big Horn Sport 5.7 Hemi 4X4 QC
6,170 Posts
No pictures, it was 1:00AM when I parked my truck at Kansas City International Airport early Thursday morning. My youngest daughter, her husband, and their 3 kids flew in, from Phoenix, for Christmas. (My oldest daughter brought he minivan to the airport, too.) I ended up with a stroller, several (large) suit cases and 2 extra people in the cab.
Ironic, I took my daughter's family's (her & her husband & 4 kids) luggage July 14th. My oldest daughter used her minivan to haul the family & I transported all their luggage up to Kansas City, International Airport.

561 - 570 of 570 Posts