DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry guys, not really computer savvy. Posted pics before typing anything. I bought my 2012 Outdoorsman 4x4 a couple years ago & don't drive it much (I'd really rather have something a little older). I've only put about 8K miles on it & I'm getting tired of making payments on it, so I'm looking for a little guidance here. It's 4.7 w/ 166k on it & I've still got two years of an extended warranty on it, too. It runs good & drives nice down the highway but won't win any drag races. The pics show that the passenger rocker & cab corner are hosed. I don't want to say what it cost to have the other side replaced a year & a half ago- body shop did a great job, though. I live in NY so rust is what it is. I guess what I'm getting at is, I owe about $8500 on it & would be happy to get that for it. If it's not worth that, it's not the end of the world if I keep it for a while longer. Really just looking for opinions from anyone more knowledgeable than myself. Thanks!

·
Registered
2011 1500 Laramie 4x4 - SRT 392 swapped
69 Posts
I'd say list it for $12k and let the buyer talk you down. Realistically you're looking at $9k-$10k.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts