DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,181 Posts
Go to http://www.kbb.com you can put in all the options it comes with, engine, model, etc and it will give you trade-in value, retail value, private sale value.

·
Some Assembly Required
7,205 Posts
LMAO, in that condition, not much. WHO DOES THAT? a lift and then street tires? WOW. Epic fail.

Needs some 38" Super Swampers, and a snorkel. Then its money. hahaha.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
That Ram looks very.........odd, for some reason.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya it had street tires on in the pic and they were shot so the dealer put on new 325/60/20 nitto terra grapplers that make the truck look much better

·
Registered
479 Posts
I would suggest you use KBB and go by what they say. Them and Edmunds are the only voice of sanity in the lunacy that is buying a vehicle. I don't know about your area but I have been looking on Crimeslist for a 3rd gen that is in decent condition and at a fair price. All I come across are scammers and garbage! For some reason people in SoCal think they can sell Rams that are burned to the ground with miles, fair or moderate condition and sell it for what dealers are asking or more. A lot of times I have checked out KBB and the private sellers is asking a few grand above that. They are crazy. What I find really insulting to my intelligence is when an individual puts things like "Rare", or "Low mileage for this vehicle" I don't think 170K or 284K is low mileage in any ones book, and there's nothing Rare about a 3rd gen Ram. Don't get snookered is all I'm saying. There are plenty to chose from, but at least yours does have lower miles on it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts