DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this belongs here but I'm assuming it does. I'm thinking about selling mine and getting something 4wd that I can have some more fun with. I've looked on kbb and nada but i would like to get information from y'all.

Mine is a 2010 Quad Cab Sport edition with about 49,000 miles It has: Leather, Nav, back up sensors and camera, Alpine stereo system, sunroof, sliding rear glass, Hemi, 2wd, 100,000 mile powertrain warranty, brand new Cooper Zeon LTZs(less than a month old, stock size), window tint(front, rear, and a brow), and it's in pretty good condition. I'd give it a 9/10.

What is a reasonable price I could list it for on craigslist? A price to sell it for on there? And what's the trade in value?

A dealership offered me like 21,500 for it and I was like no thanks and never called them back so if I get rid of it I'd probably sell it myself.

If there are any typos, sorry I'm on my iPhone.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Best idea would be to use AutoTrader and search the same truck locally to you and see what others are getting for them. My guess seeing it's 2wd would be around $25k. Right now out near me there are dealers selling NEW 2012 4wd Crew Cabs for just under $30k.

·
Registered
917 Posts
My local dealer is selling the 2012 with (9.000+1.000 usaa menber) 10.000 off sticker price, so you can drive off the parking lot with a SLT for (+ ou -) 26.000.00. I got my 2012 4x4 for 30.150.00 + free NERF bars. You will get top dollar selling yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts