DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys, well the time has come and i need to sell my ram:smiledown: gas driving 60km a day back and forth to school everyday and school bills are adding up. i also have 8 grand invested into a 3/4 finished honda that sitting in my driveway that needs to be finished and the only way im going to finish it is if i sell my ram.

anyway the truck is a 05 qc 4x4 slt
-sunroof
-cloth
-all power options, with electic 4x4
-tow package
-5.7 with 105,000 on it
-new 285 70 17 goodyear territories last winter
-new steering rack,
-blacked out headlights, tails, thrird brake light
-mbrp catback, dsp, readylift level kit
anyway heres some pics. what your opinion on what its worth.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I used to sell cars and since I can't see it I can only make assumptions and give a rough estimate. If it's in good shape and there are no reconditioning costs or repairs needed $14000 - $15000 if you are lucky. If it shows signs of abnormal wear and tear expect a few thousand less minus repairs. If you have the original lighting parts you might want to put those back on. While it may be attractive to some for the most part not so much. Leaving them on generally limits its appeal. (Think owned by a youth and driven like its stolen.) If you have a buyer in mind and they are interested in the truck as-is then it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Id $ay 12-13. It is the old version of the gen 3 body style making it a little less desireable.

·
Registered
487 Posts
FYI that link is asking for a zip code and KBB isn't used in Canada for accurate pricing. Use Canadian Black Book for a wholesale value and then add on a fair markup value for cash sales.

·
Registered
487 Posts
13,500 i got on cbb, man i should go sell in nd lol what a difference
The figure that comes up on CBB represents what a dealer will typically give you as a wholesale price at trade in. If it comes up at $13500 you could realistically sell it for around $1700 to $2000 above wholesale with the right buyer. A dealership would likely list it at somewhere around $18000. The CBB figures are obtained from auction houses and are published bi-weekly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts