DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the guy's name is Nick? I understand he is a great guy and obviously did a lot for the older 4.7L's, but it seems like he's dropped off the planet. I can't even get responses from him about questions on products he has on his site. Someone told me he sold his truck, so is he no longer around and maintaining his site?

This isn't a thread intended to bash him or his site, he and his site have a great reputation, I'm JW what the deal is...?

·
Registered
306 Posts
saw him on dt one some sight the other day

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
He sold his truck some time ago and he also removed his vendor status on DT and username too. He did sign up as a another username and still posts on DT so i guess he is keeping some type relationship w/ Dodge but he also mentioned in a post that he had no intention of giving up his business so maybe try a PM through that site.

Think the new username is AIR NICK or something with AIR in it lol.

·
Registered
13,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. As it would happen, as soon as I posted this he emailed me back lol. We've had good communication since.

·
Registered
69 Posts
LOL... Im here... Still in business and NEVER gave up the site!!!

We have been going through a couple ORE inspections on base gearing up for the big one "ORI" for 10th Air Force... Good times... and leaves me with very little time...

Sorry to all who have been affected. Please understand I will fall off the map again when the next ORE comes around... and then when the ORI comes around. If we pass, then we will be good for a couple years... if we fail... OMG I don't want to think about that right now.

Anyway... if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

SPEED SAFE, NICK

·
Registered
69 Posts
Unfortunately I dont have as much time for the forums as I once had... I try to get on to the forums but mainly to touch base, say hi and answer any questions that have not made it to my phone or E-mail box.

SPEED SAFE, NICK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts