DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was waiting for the UPS guy to drop off my package yesterday and was thinking what is the latest other people have gotten their packages? After staying home and waiting for it all day he finally came, at 7:30PM! Thought he got into an accident or something, but he just decided to drop my stuff off last...Not really but it felt like it. So what was the latest you received your package/s??:eek:ld:

·
Premium Member
32,601 Posts
around San Diego i have seen UPS trucks as late as 10PM
We are a major hub though
48' semi trucks come into the 2 warehouses all during the day & night & there are drop off points that the shorter 28' semi trucks from those warehouses go to.
The vans get loaded at every place
on my street i see 3 different vans, a blond lady in the morning & 2 different guys in the afternoon & evening, i live a bit over a block off Main Street, all residential

·
Registered
43 Posts
Never had a delivery after 6pm, however I did have one at 5:55pm at work a few weeks back which was nice because it was a Friday and I leave at 6 :smileup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I used to work for UPS....the latest I delivered was about 6pm.....but would do commercial P/Us till about 7pm. Then I had to get back to the terminal to make sure the overnights made it to the airport on time.

·
Registered
565 Posts
UPS usually comes later then FedEx. UPS has delivered to me as late as 5:00 in the evening. If FedEx is not here by lunchtime, your package is just not coming today.

·
Premium Member
32,601 Posts
so i guess that UPS drivers have to keep going if they have some packages on the truck that were shipped 2 day delivery or overnight

I have a package coming in sometime Monday :) my latest mod
it arrived at San Diego's UPS South Terminal at 2 AM Saturday morning, usually my packages come into the North Terminal

·
Banned
2,118 Posts
I had a UPS driver come to my door the other day but he never knocked. Looking to see if he just dropped off the package I saw him standing on the deck watching the penguins game through the window. I opened the door and he turns to me and asks "Did tampa bay just score again?" haha then he realized what he did when I started laughing.

I had a delivery close to 9:30 around Christmas. The driver came to the door apologizing for being so late. I was happy I didnt have to wait anymore!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts