DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys looking for help not trying to spam or cause me to get kicked off but i figure more people would see my thread here so here it is i have a 2001 ram 1500 QCSB 4x4 automatic with the 318(5.2L) and got a 5in rough country lift kit to install for half price almost new barely used(1 week or so) and would like to run the 20in chrome clad wheels off the 4th gen laramie but i would consider aftermarket wheels but i would like to run 35x12.50r18 without wheel spacers. is this at all possible here is a link to my original thread http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=235666
but if it would rub can u tell me where it would cause i could get some sheet metal and maybe rework some of the inner fender. the front shouldnt be a problem seein as how im doing the 4th gen bumper since i got it CHEAP with fog lights, tow hooks, and brakets thanks for everyones halp and i know its going to look like spam but im getting impacient with the other thread so i figured i might get some answers here.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Get a 10MM spacer, or a +18 mm offset 18 x 9 wheel and you should be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.