DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently I have 20 inch stock wheels and tires on my 2011 Ram 1500. I am looking to give my truck a more aggressive look. The truck has a 1.5" leveling kit. I was thinking that going with a 17'' wheel and an aggressive offroad tire would look sick. However, I would like for the tire size to stay as close to the size that I am running now, which is 275/60-20. I assume that is possible I am just looking for suggestions/advice on what would work best. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i just put a 2.5" leveling kit and bfg ta ko2 all-terrain tires on my stock 20" wheels. i went with the same size as stock (275 60 20) as anything larger came with a huge increase in price. fits great and i love the tires - look very aggressive.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I currently have Nitto Trail Grapplers but I have used the Nitto Terra Grapplers in the past. Both are more beefy than the stock tires and you can get them in sizes to fit your wheels. The trail Grapplers make a louder and rougher ride but I love the look!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Currently I have 20 inch stock wheels and tires on my 2011 Ram 1500. I am looking to give my truck a more aggressive look. The truck has a 1.5" leveling kit. I was thinking that going with a 17'' wheel and an aggressive offroad tire would look sick. However, I would like for the tire size to stay as close to the size that I am running now, which is 275/60-20. I assume that is possible I am just looking for suggestions/advice on what would work best. Thank you in advance.
285/70R17 is as close as you'll get to the stock 20 inch size on a 17 inch wheel. Popular tire size with plenty of great choices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts