DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm Tyler. I drive a all white with black accent addons 2010 Ram 1500 sport crew cab. I have added a leveling kit, tailgate extender, bushwacker bolt on style fender flares, a brush guard grille, and some Mickey Thompson Baja STZ. Here's my question, the tires are stock but the largest they could put on their, I wanna say 28 or 30 maybe?? Anyway would I be able to add a 2 inch wheel spacer without rubbing when turning??

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey, I'm Tyler. I drive a all white with black accent addons 2010 Ram 1500 sport crew cab. I have added a leveling kit, tailgate extender, bushwacker bolt on style fender flares, a brush guard grille, and some Mickey Thompson Baja STZ. Here's my question, the tires are stock but the largest they could put on their, I wanna say 28 or 30 maybe?? Anyway would I be able to add a 2 inch wheel spacer without rubbing when turning??
What size tire are you running? and are you running the stock wheels? What size leveling kit? :4-dontknow: There are a ton of guys on here that will be able to help you out but will need the above info.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I actually have a full set of Aluminum hub centric spacers in 1.5". I just think for me that the 5/16" looks better. I paid $160 for the set and used them for less than a week. Let me know if you want a deal on them!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I'm a little confused. You said you put on Mickey Thompson STZ but then said the tires are stock? And then went on to say they were the biggest they could put on there. Sorry if I am misunderstanding but I just didn't get what you were saying. And when you say 28 or 30....are you talking about the tire height? If so they should be much taller than that. The stock 20" tire size is a 33" tire and the Rams will easily clear a 34" or even a 35" with the right rims or spacers. As for the spacers, I assume you are wanting to push your rims and tires out to sit closer to flush with the flares? As someone said above, let us know for sure what rims and tires you are running and maybe someone can help you out with the spacer info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts