DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

So I have a quick question. Driving a 2011 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman with RamBox set up. Can anyone advise on what the largest wheel/rim and tire size I can put on the truck and avoid any rubbing. I'd really like to fill the wheel wells, but I'd rather not lift the truck at all for any number of reasons ($$$$$$)...lol.

I'm hoping I can get something larger than the factory size and fill the well and put a slightly more aggressive tread pattern as well as I take the truck out in the woods as a mobile hunting platform for guiding Disabled Vets who can't climb trees, etc.
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive lighting Car

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have a 2013. The biggest that will clear without a lift is 315x70, or approximately 34s.

I swear by AT Revos - they're phenomenal all terrain tires. If I wanted something more aggressive I'd either get Goodyear MTRs or Interco IROC NDs

steering at full lock:

it'll look more balanced with a level, but you can get away without one.

Keep in mind that with that size of tire, your speedometer will be 4-5mph slow

·
Premium Member
34,751 Posts
275/65/20s are 34.6" in diameter; 275/65/20s are 34.1"

315 is a width and without knowing the aspect ratio it doesn't have any bearing on diameter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.