DODGE RAM FORUM banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F5 racing 125 22x9 tires are kumho 305x45x22

they are going on as soon as i feel winter is gone for good and the salt is washed away... if i can wait that long.

I think they will look cool on there especially once I get the belltech 2/4 installed

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
Those wheels look great!

·
Registered
478 Posts
That's going to be a nice clean look after

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
those are sick...good choice

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do have a question... I bought new TPMSs, do I need to do anything to get them to communicate with the truck, or will they communicate automatically?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
from what i understand the dealership has to program them to work, but im not completely sure on that for the ram since i havent found rims yet. i know on my civic that was the way it worked.

·
Registered
471 Posts
not sure about dodge sensors but i know on tacomas that if you bought new sensors the dearler would need to program them into your puter. just to give you an idea the cost was 85 bucks @ toyota dealer. btw love the wheels cant wait to see them installed

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well put the wheels on this weekend cause i just couldnt wait and after about 15 miles the sensors were working. i had called my dealer and they told me i would have to get them programmed so did the local tire shop... picture soon to come

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
As long as they are the correct ones, they will re-learn themselves!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts