DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i spent ALL day Friday installing the lift, got the wheels and tires done Staurday and had to wash it before i could show you all. hope you all like it, and if not thats ok. I LOVE THE WAY IT TURNED OUT....LOL:smileup:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Very nice setup, great stuff. Thats one bad ass truck, sweet ride, congrats on the truck, Reps for sharing your pics with us

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Give us a little more specific information about what exactly you have....

Does look good.

.....and I'm giving you reps too because I trust Asur's judgement.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man, there were many night with little to no sleep hoping i made the right choices and how it would turn out and if everything would work all that crap.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Sweet lookin truck man and way to listen to your instincts! I shall see you around the 35 sometime as your truck will not be hard to miss.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Looks great. Details please. What lift kit, size, and wheel tire sizes?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just added it to my MODS list, but i shall share it here also. i added a 6 inch CST lift, got myself some 20x9 chrome Moto Metal 961 with +18 offset, and wrapped them with some Nitto Trail Graplers size 290x60x20. best part is i installed the lift by myself in the drive way saving me tons of money.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
That's what I'm talkin bout right there SSG! I did the same thing on my old 2006 Titan in my covered parking when I lived in apartments! Hahaha! It isn't that hard at all I will admit.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
True Gantman, wasnt very hard at all. just took some time as i am NO mechanic, just a dumb grunt...lmao. just took it slow and followed the instructions. once i did one side the other went very fast!!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Instructions? we don' need no stickin'...oh yea.....with pictures for me 2 get into ma head.
Nice lookin' truck!!!!
Fender flares next???? Painted of course!!!

·
Registered
35,470 Posts
Wow brother,....That looks awesome....Nicely done,.....

·
Registered
93 Posts
very nice!! Truck is sweet.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks everyone, im very happy with the way it turned out. and oldhp, i never read instructions BUT since me not being a mechanic and this had to do with my truck i read those bastards front-back for 3 days.....lol (and they had very little pictures in them). and as for fender flares i am not getting them. that was one of the reason for the wheel i went with. not only does it look good but so close to stock off set i wouldnt need flares. next for the truck will be window tint and a 4inch chrome stubby antenna.

·
Registered
88 Posts
VERY NICE TRUCK!! I was looking at the same wheels and was wandering how they would look, now I know. Thanks for the pictures and you did a great job.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Not a Big fan of red but its a nice looking truck. Lift and tires look good on there.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks GREAT! Good choice of wheels. I went with the same, but in black and -24 offset. I like the deeper lip on the wheels and wider stance.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts